Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Morning

Good morning everyone. Sorry I did not post yesterday, it was another busy day. I promise to post some picutres of my trip to the shore tonight. Which by the way, was amazing. It was relaxing, very romantic and very much needed. Even though we only got down for 1 1/2 days this year, it was the best 1 1/2 days I could have asked for. We made it to the boards for some Mack 'n Manko pizza (and Kohrs Custard for me) and to the beach for a little. But we spent most of our time on the bay side crabbing. We were very sucessful, came home with 20 crabs which we cooked up in some sauce over spaghetti. We also had a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant The Crab Trap. Then we headed up north a little bit on Saturday night to AC. So as you can see we got a lot done and even had time to sneak in a nap! Stay tuned for some pictures...

No comments: