I was reading Melissa's post today about fall and I just had to do one of my own...who doesn't love fall? Here are my top 10 things I love about Fall...
- Dipping spiced wafers in a cold glass of iced tea
- The aroma of spiced pumpkin, cloves and nutmeg
- Cute little pumpkins and gourds and of course pumpkin carving
- Clear sky's and a crisp cool breeze
- Hay rides and haunted houses
- Little kids dressed up in adorable Halloween costumes
- Warm sweaters on brisk days
- The colors of fall - orange, red, green, brown
- Warm apple cider
- Pumpkin roll, pie, lattes, fraps, muffins...everything pumpkin!
Okay, a few more!!!...
- Going to bed with the windows open and then waking up to cool fresh morning air
- Getting all hyped up for the up coming holidays!...starting Christmas shopping!
- Going for nature walks and seeing the trees that have changed colors and hearing the leafs crunch under your feet
Now go check out Melissa's Fall Favorites!