Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Snow

We had our first snow of the year! Not only that it was the first snow in our first home and Kodi's first snow too! It wasn't much, only two inches but it was enough to make really get into the holiday spirit. I know many people hate the snow, but I love it. I love to watch it, I love to play in it, I love to drive in it. I even love to shovel it! Its just so beautiful and calming, and it puts me in a good mood.

My cats love the snow too. They sit by the slider door or on the window sill and watch it come down. Since they are inside cats, I bring the snow into them! I take a pile and put right inside for them to play with...they have a blast! Weird, I know.

Kodi seemed unsure at first. He came running outside, took one step and went "Woah, WTF?!" turned and ran back inside. But after a few more times running in and out, in and out he started to love it too. He was trying to bite the snow coming down! LOL...ahh anyway, enough about my pets.

Here are some pretty pictures from our first snow day...



Just lovely isn't it?...

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Aaaahhhh....I AM SO JEALOUS!
You will have to build a snowman for us!!!!

The Running Golfer said...

I`m also very jealous! It`s so bloody hot here, I wish it was cold and snowing.