Here are 6 weird/interesting things about yours truly;
- I can't ride a bike. There I said it.
- This started when I was a teenager and just learning how to cook; whenever I am alone in the kitchen baking or cooking, I pretend that I have my very own TV show. Ya know, like Nigella...with my little accent. "Add a bit of this and a pinch of that...."
- I love to organize. Its a sickness. Even at other peoples houses.
- I really really love .... History. Yep, those boring 2,000 page bibliography's, 3 hour documentaries and endless museum tours....oh yeah.
- I get along wonderfully with my mother-in-law.
- I don't want any children. Just pets. Lots and lots of pets.
PS - Francois...I was going to include you but I don't think you could come up with six more things after your The Running Golfer 101 post. So please don't be offended! : )