Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Quiz

I got this Christmas quiz via email and I thought it would be fun to share with you. If you'd like, just copy this and post it on your blog with your answers. I hope you do it!


1.) Wrapping paper or gift bag? Gift Bags are much easier


2.) Real tree or artificial? Real


3.) When do you put up the tree? Black Friday


4.) When do you take the tree down? Not sure, this is our first real tree


5.) Do you like eggnog? no way!


6.) Favorite gift received as a child? A Doll House that my mother and grandparents spent all night putting together for me


7.) Hardest person to buy for? My Mother


8.) Easiest person to buy for? Hubs

9.) Do you have a Nativity scene ? Yes I do but its not up this year, still figuring out where I want to put everything


10.) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards ? Mail is nice


11.) Worst Christmas gift you ever received? When I was a teenager I got a Winnie the Pooh shirt that I hated

12.) Favorite Christmas movie? A White Christmas


13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas? October


14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? Nope


15.) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies


16.) Lights on the tree? All gold


17.) Favorite Christmas song ? I Wanna Hippo by Gayla Peevy


18.) Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay local


19.) Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Of course!


20). Angel on the tree top or a star? A gold bow until I can find a pretty Angel

21.) Open presents Christmas morning? Yes, at my Moms house


22.) Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not having any money to buy nice gifts for family


23.) Favorite ornament, theme or color? I guess gold because that what we bought


24.) Favorite for Christmas dinner ? Ham on Christmas, Christmas Eve we have the traditional the 7 fishes


25.) What do you want for this Christmas? My family to be happy and healthy

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!!!

No comments: