Friday, February 13, 2009

Boats and Hoes and Taxes

Being Brazen did a twitter post on this and reminded how much I loved the movie Step Brothers. Has anyone else seen it? It is freakin hilarious! I almost died laughing so hard...

Here are some of my favorite quotes...

- "Boats and Hoe's"

- "Did you play my drum set?"
"No"
"Then why are you all sweaty?"
"I was watching cops"

- "Can we make our beds into bunk beds? We'll have so much more room for activities?"
"You're 40 years old! You do whatever you want!"

Oh my...so funny...

Onto a completely different topic...Taxes. I hate them. This year I had prepared myself to get a nice sum back - after all we just bought a house. But instead we ended up owing. What a crush! I know you shouldn't spend money before you have it {Which I didn't} I just had it all planned out in my head as to what we were going to do with it. I'm very much a mental planner {or maybe just mental} :)

Have you ever planned something out in your head only to have it not happen at all the way you imagined it?

1 comment:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Ha ha ha - such a funny movie.

taxes suck!