Friday, June 20, 2008

Quote Worthy Creed

If you are not familiar with The Office, you should do so. Here are some funny quotes from Creed's Blog. I hope you get a good laugh!
  • "I carry a salt shaker in my pocket because you never know when you’ll need to teach a slug a lesson."
  • "Let’s talk about gas, because at this moment in history, it’s out of control. Seriously. I’ve had bad gas for weeks now and I don’t know what to do about it. It’s terrible and I mean really awful. It smells a little like a mix between very wet cats and regurgitated corn chips. I don’t know what’s been causing it, but I need to find out because it’s making me sick."
  • "Gambling for money is fun, but gambling for livestock is so much better. If you end up winning, you get the satisfaction of victory and a ride home."
  • "I believe the children are our future. Specifically Chinese children."
  • "The only place I won’t dance for fun is on people’s graves. I dance on people’s graves for disrespect purposes only and nothing more."

No comments: