Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another

I know I just wrote 2 other posts in the past half hour BUT I just wanted to say one more thing. It is storming outside hardcore. And here in the office the lights keep flickering and my department of about 30 women all go "Ahh" each time in unison. Its just funny. Oh and now there is HAIL. Wonderful. Oh boy...also...Mellissa, just want you to know I am thinking of you on your date. I hope its going well. Sorry its raining! Hope you were able to get a little swim time in. Give me the scoop tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OH heather... you now that song "I'm walking on sunshine WOOO-OH and don't it feel good!?!" I am like that right now!! my date just ended and despite the rain we had a fantastic and romantic time together!! Looking forward to sunday when I'm going to a movie with him and we get to do it all over again!!