- Travel to Greece; see the island of Santorini
- Go backpacking through Europe
- Visit Germany and all of its historical sights
- Try every flavor of ice cream ever made
- Go to an Eagles vs. Cowboys game
- Mentor a child, teach a child
- Travel to Russia; see St. Basil's Cathedral, Gatchina Palace and The Winter Palace
- See the wild tigers in the tiger sanctuary in India
- Take a backstage tour of the Cape May Zoo, feed the animals and learn more about them
- Inspire someone to live a life worth living
- Apologize to the people I have hurt
- Take a motorcycle trip out west and lay out under the stars at night
- Complete another MS150 tour
...I shall stop here but this list is to be continued...
What have I learned from making my list? I have learned that there are things on my list that can be done today, there are things on my list that can be done everyday. That I should not focus on what I want but more on what I have to give before I go; that is truly a life worth living...
How do I make a Bucket List? Ask yourself these questions; What have I always wanted to do? How do I want to be remembered? Will I be at peace when my time comes? If not, why?
What are some things on your Bucket List?