Monday, July 21, 2008

The Push Through

Today I was walking to the ladies room and I pushed opened the bathroom door, took one step in and saw a woman there ready to walk out. I said excuse me and before I could move she squeezed herself between me and the door and barged her way out of the bathroom. I call this move the Push Through. This bothers me, what is your hurry that you cannot wait until I can get out of your way that you have to pin me against the door? It makes me think bad things of you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your hilarious... "makes me think bad things of you." Hahaha!!

Karen Owens said...

Maybe she wanted to just get out of there before the "aroma" of what she left hit your nose.

Your puppy is very cute!

Good job on the blog -- if you need any bloggy techy help let us know!