Wednesday, January 14, 2009

L-O-V-E

If you have already read Being Brazen's sappy post about love and got sick, then read no further.



In no particular order, here are a few things that I love about my man -
  • He tries to compliment me everyday
  • He makes an effort to repair all things broken between us
  • He spends time with me doing things that I like
  • He is a great cook and makes me fat and happy
  • He supports me always
  • He works on our house and fixes our car
  • He takes the dog out to poop
  • He warms my car up every morning
  • He has the biggest heart for all animals
  • He makes me laugh

I am not one to be lovey and sappy...in fact...I think I made myself a little sick just reading my own post...but I have to say, I do love my man.

7 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

awww, cute list. Your man sounds fabulous :)

Hayley said...

Very nice, busy working on my list!
Love the pic.

Heather Nicole said...

Thank you BB ... you have a catch too, hold onto him!

Thank you Hayley, I cant wait to read yours!

Kevin said...

Sappy or not, being in love is awesome.

The Running Golfer said...

So awesome Heather! You have a good one, so let him beat you in Monopoly tonight....

David Richardson said...

Sounds like you married a great guy, Heather. I'm happy for you. I wish God's riches blessings on your marriage!! :)

Anonymous said...

Heather
You have a great husband but he also has a great wife.

Mom