Friday, October 16, 2009

National Boss Day



“I'm friends with everybody in this office. We're all best friends. I love everybody here. But sometimes your best friends start coming into work late and start having dentist appointments that aren't dentist appointments, and that is when it's nice to let them know that you could beat them up.” Michael Scott


I was transferred to a new team within my department a few months ago and I have to say that my new boss is pretty kick ass. I consider myself pretty lucky compared to other people in my department. Anyway today is National Boss Day - so Happy National Boss Day to my boss (whom I hope never finds this blog) and all the other boss's out there...maybe you could enjoy your day like Michael Scott...






" I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's the perfect way to start the day. "



"Today I got up, I stepped on to the grill and it clamped on to my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that." Michael Scott

No comments: