Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lucky In Love Continued...

Why am I so lucky?

Because I have an amazing husband who gave me the best birthday I could have asked for. This man went through weeks of planning and preparing to throw me a surprise birthday party!!!

I almost feel bad because I was giving him a real hard time this past week. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't give me my gift on Wednesday (my actual birth date)! He had me believing that something had to be installed in the house - I was way off!

So on Saturday he took me out and treated me to a wonderful dinner. I stuffed myself with clams, crab and wine - delicious! When we got back to the house I didn't want to go in - I knew my gift was there to be opened but I was afraid I wasn't going to like it! He had me totally thrown off :) I opened the door and SURPRISE, there were my friends and family in my house!

I was so embarrassed. I think I turned around and hit him! The best part? ... Hubs got in contact with a good friend from school, Gareth. {you may remember him from this post}. It had been six years since I have seen Gareth - and there he was in my living room!

Hubs did a fantastic job - from the guests to the decorations and the food. Everything was just perfect! I truly love him

6 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

you really have a great husband

Heather Nicole said...

@ Brazen - I sure do! Thank you

Hayley said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Anonymous said...

i can't take full credit for the party...my mom and my mother -in- law were the ones who got there early and set everything up. all i did was get you outta the house!

Anonymous said...

you deserve the best!!!!

Heather Nicole said...

@ Hayley - Thank you!!!

@ Hubs - quit it and let me brag about you for a second! :)

@ Anonymous - Thank you - wondering who you are...