Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lessons Learned in '09 Chapter 2

Welcome to my new series titled Lessons Learned in 2009. This series is a serious look back at my life in 2009. I try not to get too personal on this blog but for this series I dug deep and I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2 - Perspective

  • Changing your perspective can change your life. In early 2009 I made the decision to change my perspective. I was tired of people taking advantage of my friendship so I made the decision to clean those people out of my life. I purged everything that was holding me down in anyway and causing any ounce of stress or anxiety. This was hands down the best decision of the year. You see, there are many things in life that require attention and care such as a career, house, vehicle, pets, religion, marriage and other relationships. If something is pulling me down or taking my attention away from those important things in my life –they will begin to suffer because of it. Cut the stress, cut the drama, cut the friends and family that cause you to take any attention away from the truly important things in your life. So I prioritized and put things into perspective….it has been a breath of fresh air for my soul.

Up Next, Chapter 3 - Weight loss

Click here to read Chapter 1 - Don't get too comfortable

No comments: