Monday, December 28, 2009

Lessons Learned in '09 Chapter 8

Hello - I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Back to the series;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my new series titled Lessons Learned in 2009. This series is a serious look back at my life in 2009. I try not to get too personal on this blog but for this series I dug deep and I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 8 - Friends
  • Friends. I love them. After the toxic friend clean out of ’09 changing my perspective my whole idea of friendship changed too. This past year I’ve lost friends, made new friends and rekindled old friendships. I’ve learned how a friendship is made and how to make a friendship last. I’ve learned which friendships are worth saving and which friendships were never really friendships at all. I’ve learned when to share my opinions and give advice and when to keep my mouth shut and simply listen. I’ve learned what a friend truly is and more importantly, I’ve learned how to be a true friend. Learning to be a friend was the best gift of all; it is a gift that gives back. I am grateful for what this year has taught me about friendship. May God bless my friends in the year 2010 – I pray for happiness, health, prosperity and love. I love you all and I am grateful to have you in my life.

Click here to read Chapter 1 - Don't get too comfortable

Click here to read Chapter 2 - Perspective

Click here to read Chapter 3 - Weight loss

Click here to read Chapter 4 - Babies

Click here to read Chapter 5 - Death

Click here to read Chapter 6 - Family

Click here to read Chapter 7 - God

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Life is truly nothing without them. ;-)

Heather Nicole said...

You got that right!